Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Graphics / Photoshop Competition
nForums.net > Information & Services > Suggestions & Help
Jobefx
How about starting a graphics / photoshop competion. I always loved seeing what everybody came up with, and the technical skills of the people on this board always impressed me. I would even be willing to chip in a few dollars for a prize if needed.

Cheers
Jobefx

laugh.gif
DutchKid
There's one comming up soon, I know that. I don't have an exact date, but the winner will get his/her image on a most viewed spot biggrin.gif

Can you feel the tension? tongue.gif
TWINE006
Ohhh, I always enjoyed the old image competitions (though my shoddy entries were quite sub-par). Always nice to see people truly put all their skills forward to surpass those of others.... resulting in some pretty cool artwork.
Blue_Muppet
yes, as DK said, this is a comp coming soon, we'll be posting full details asap.

but feel free to organise other comps if you would like, just make sure you run the ideas by the admin.

we can organise cash and prizes guys, so if you want to get this rolling, and propose it to us, we'll help you push it through to a working comp with good incentive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.