Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Stupid sister
nForums.net > General > Whatcha Got Bitch!
Slace
I can't believe how stupid my sister is. Its been at least 2 weeks, prolly 3 when friday comes around, since it happened. She was out skating and stacked landing on her face, took basically took the full brunt of the fall to the face, she's got a massively black nose and a fair bit of brusing around her eyes, but you know what makes her so stupid? She never went to the doctors or anything. Everyone's told her to go to the doctors cus she's probably broken her nose and she's like "It doesn't hurt so why bother!".

Wouldn't that be what most sane people would do, I've just landed on my face, maybe I should see someone about it?!

And to make things even better she went to the orthodontist today and they were looking in her mouth and they think that she's broken the bones in the top jaw. And since its been a few weeks since it happened its most likely started to heal and if she needs to it to be fixed it'll have to be broken again.

That'll fucking teach her for being so stupid! I bet even my parents don't give a shit if she needs it broken cuz they'd agree she was a fucking idiot
Zone55555
Funny story Slace! Not that I wish your sister any harm, but I always find stories of people being stupid and hurting themselves hilarious. If that makes me a bad person so be it, but there it is - I enjoy hearing about stupid people hurting themselves in funny ways.
Slace
I do wish harm on her tongue.gif

I hope she has broken it, and that she has to get it re-broken. that'll teach her a leason.

and my parents agree, they reacon she's an idiot for not seeing anyone but they weren't going to drag her off to a doc. her life, her stupid mistakes
Zone55555
QUOTE (Slace @ Jun 17 2004, 07:30 AM)
I do wish harm on her tongue.gif

I hope she has broken it, and that she has to get it re-broken. that'll teach her a leason.

and my parents agree, they reacon she's an idiot for not seeing anyone but they weren't going to drag her off to a doc. her life, her stupid mistakes

It's all good, man. You're her brother so you get to wish her harm. If I do it though you have a legitimate case to punch me in the nose, and I don't want that. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Messenger
She doesn't sound like most chicks I know .... they break a fingernail and think they'll need plastic surgery to make sure it doesn't affect their looks. Your sister doesn't sound terribly concerned about her appearance (chicks with a bent nose from an unchecked break would remind me of a boxer/football player laugh.gif )
Back2goode
Pic? tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.