Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Now this is a quality game!
nForums.net > Support > Gaming
Slace
Me and my friends got this game the other week (bought it off eBay for a laugh)

http://www.videogamessuck.com/article98.html
SmacK
you actually bought it? haha, i downloaded it!
Slace
we searched for ages and couldn't find a place to get it off!

cost 33$ posted from the usa, split 3 ways wink.gif

but do you have the expansion pack... and big nipple patch tongue.gif
TWINE006
By the way, you never to get to see genitals in Japanese games because of their crazy laws. Yea go ahead... make that animated movie about the girl who is brutally raped by a dog while she defecates all over her uncle, BUT BLUR THE GROIN!!!! Way to go slant-eye.

ROFLMAO! I was on the floor laughing just from that. Anyways, I've seen way better games than this.

Do You Like Horny Bunnies, Anyone?

Or better yet:

Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2, Anyone?

tongue.gif
SmacK
QUOTE (Slace @ Jun 25 2004, 03:59 PM)
we searched for ages and couldn't find a place to get it off!

cost 33$ posted from the usa, split 3 ways wink.gif

but do you have the expansion pack... and big nipple patch tongue.gif

if i can find the link, i'll give it to you, but i haven't played it in a year so it's going to be hard to find it.
Deepone
haha.. I know the "do you like horny bunnies" ones biggrin.gif they are hilarous smile.gif
if you want a quality game that is of "hentai" type (like the above ones), try Dividead. a pain in the ass to be found (at least was hard to find when I tried) but very very good. and scary as hell.
just to say few other ones that I have: "come see me tonight" (story of a guy who becomes a cook in restaurant after having been dumbed by his parents), "casual Romance Club" (dating club - pretty good, well done), "chain" (some kinda detective story, pretty good as far as I have been playing), "snow drop" (nice story, a bit spooky),"tottemo pheromone" (okay game) "true love" (the one game that you should try if u want to date virtually - many sites have ranked this one the best game of its type. even if u dont feel so interested in Hentai, give it a shot) and "season of sakura" (pretty old game but is done well, pretty near of the reputation of True Love) smile.gif
I've played quite a lot of these type of games, kinda like em wink.gif and well.. they are quite rare and pretty nice piece of programs / games to be collected lol smile.gif on that list I just gave some of the best ones, some are older than others.. feel free to shoot questions, I can try to dig up some links at some point.
Shoe
ay im still waiting for this game slace, but anyways take your time doesent bother me
Slace
stop ya bitching, you got it now tongue.gif
Shoe
muhahaha this is some funny shit, think ill play this for an other hmmm 8 minutes
Sn_ake
Noticed that there is an english path that you can download

over at http://www.potuk.com/
Slace
yeah i've already got it, came with the game
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.