Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: The Village
nForums.net > General > Entertainment
Firewiz
I gotta say, I really liked this movie. Your gonna go see this and either be wicked surprised or totally disappointed!
Sproutme
I just saw it tonight and i cheer something a little diferent then regular hollywood stuff.
Whish they come up with such movies more often.
Sn_ake
Might have to go have a watch when it's released here in uk.
TWINE006
Yet another movie I have yet to see. Is it more of a 'scary' movie or just a 'bizarre' movie (as in, the Ring)?

I really don't do scary movies in the theatres at all. That's generally because I find them overly predictable and, in the end, pretty funny to watch (defeating the intended purpose, lol). 'Bizarre' movies are ok, I suppose. Generally, I think they are only worth one watching (since any suspense is lost after that).

I have to say though. The trailer is one of those reveals-absolutely-nothing-things and makes me want to go find out what really is going on in the Village. Meh... I'll get around to it eventually.
Firewiz
From what i understand too, the brought it down to PG-13 from R by removing some of the scarier sounds!
optomos
It was a good movie. Alot of surprises.That retarded kid knew all along.
JuniorACT
well , looks like a great story, great movie, great effects, etc, etc.

at Mexico still waiting to arrive this movie

well...

just waiting!!!1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.