Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: webspace..needed
nForums.net > Art & Design > Webdesign
Boss429
well my friend doesnt have the $$ resources to keep much of his site up so , my account had to be cut.

I am looking for a fast, reliable web server that is free. Or if one of the wonderful nfm members could let me have some space.

I hope to finish getting up my site. which will have a small little gallery of som pictures. Im not sure as how many pictures, at the moment. It will also be a spot to display and work on website designs and image designs.

I like using PHP.. or attempting.. and html. I am also going to try to do work with SQL dbs.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, and thanks.

Boss
Timelapse
Ok, ok... I realize it's not free... but if you could afford 5 bucks a month, head to hostameg.com... I currently host through their original company, and have no complaints whatsoever. Actually, www.thehostingworks.com is who I use, and it's only $3 per month. Doesn't get much cheaper unless you go free -- and if you can't find someone who has the extra space, hopefully you can afford one of those. Good luck!

TL
Radnoken
I take care of you, msg me later and ill setup your account info.
Boss429
Thank you to rad! for hosting space. you da man!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.