Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: I've just resigned!!
nForums.net > Information & Services > Announcements
Bearsland
Hey all,

Just thought I'd let you all know that I have just requested that the board Admins remove me from my position of Global Moderator.

I'm not willing to discuss why; just that my reasons are personal.

It's been a pleasure working here with you all and rest assured I'll still be around posting.

Take it easy folks.

Bear smile.gif
Bdn
Goodluck mate, and I hope to still see you posting around here!
Wiener3
Take Care Bear!
Boss429
"but yogi...Mr.Ranger said not to leave the park"

thanks bear, you have been great as mod. hope all ends up well.
Rogue Znowman
When I saw the thread title, I was thinking resigned, as in "re-signed", and figured "great, he's here for another season." heh.

But fair enough, I respect your decision.
It's been good having you baby-sit the naughty children here at nFm.
Maybe now you can stir up some trouble of your own. wink.gif
TWINE006
Sorry to see you step down, Bear. You've done a great job keeping us slackers in line, heh. However, you must do what you think is best.

Welcome back to lowly mortality. tongue.gif
Streetwise
It's been good having you baby-sit the naughty children here at nFm.

Totally agree with that. No mod acted as fast as you did. But I have to respect your decision. Cheers.
Awai
take it easy mr bear - see you around biggrin.gif

Awai.
captbics
Bear,

Appreciate all you have done modding for nforums. You have been fair and impartial all of the way. Well done.

captbics
Messenger
Good to hear that you'll still be around posting Bear
Parli
As always, sorry to see you stepping down. You are a great asset to this community. We'll see ya on the flipside!
Maggietobias
Bear

Sorry to see you stepping down, you added a pretty balanced approach to potential problems which seemed to be working well.

Good luck in your endeavors

Maggietobias
wizzard
what can i say or not.... well bro ill Cya in regular place later bro take care smile.gif
mcelb1200
Well it was good having you around Bear, hope ur personal reasons get sorted out and life becomes a little smoother. We appreciate your inputs in nFm. Looking forward to seeing you around as a regular dude. smile.gif

Cheers

mcelb1200
Firewiz
hOPE YOU WONT BECOME A STRANGER!
Tozer
QUOTE (Bearsland @ Aug 12 2004, 01:12 AM)
Hey all,

Just thought I'd let you all know that I have just requested that the board Admins remove me from my position of Global Moderator.

I'm not willing to discuss why; just that my reasons are personal.

It's been a pleasure working here with you all and rest assured I'll still be around posting.

Take it easy folks.

Bear smile.gif

ACK sorry to see you leave the post..

Toz

sad.gif
artzelda
Hey Bear, good luck and hope to see you around. Best wishes
Bearsland
Thanks for all the nice words and good wishes chaps. It means a lot. smile.gif

I should point out that I've only quit the Team, not left NFM or the planet. I ain't going anywhere. biggrin.gif

Bear smile.gif

btw. Thanks for the VIP Member tag, Pimp. That's quite an honour and I'll wear the badge with pride.
wizzard
QUOTE (Bearsland @ Aug 13 2004, 07:47 PM)

Bear smile.gif

btw. Thanks for the VIP Member tag, Pimp. That's quite an honour and I'll wear the badge with pride.

Welcome aboard my ship Bro Bears ;P
SailCat
Your decision is just that, Bear ... your own.

'Just glad to hear that you'll still be around. smile.gif

Best always,

~SC
Deepone
sorry to hear that you have gone.. from administration. but I'm sure you have good reasons for that, and since you have shown good skills on making judgements on the administration section I'm also sure you have been thinking about this for some time smile.gif You have done a good work, and its good to know that you are still around smile.gif
PimpScourge
QUOTE (Bearsland @ Aug 13 2004, 01:47 PM)

You deserve that and much more, since you are a cornerstone of our community. smile.gif
Audiyoda
What the??!?!! huh.gif

I move and I've got no internet - I'm swamped at the studio so I take 10 minutes to see what's going on here and.... ohmy.gif blink.gif ohmy.gif

I'm sure you've got your reasons bear and I respect that. Doesn't make me any happier about this, but I respect your choice.
Radnoken
Bit of a shock for me as well.

Enjoy your new found freedom.
boxcrash
Holy crap, best of luck there Bear in whatever your endeavors take you to and stuffs. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.