Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Member Status
nForums.net > Information & Services > Announcements
Blue_Muppet
ok peeps, we are trying to fix up your member status' asap, so please be patient with us smile.gif

for now, if you were a moderator previously, you will get private member, as so on etc etc until we get settled.

we'll work it all out soon smile.gif

Cheers,

BM
Firewiz
You do what you got to do and take your time. Your doing fabulous! Dont make it so that its not fun for you anymore.
Boss429
you guys are on the ball, dont worry. be happy!
Wiener3
One thing at a time - Great Work so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!
judson70
No rush ..... you all have already worked so hard to get it where it is now .... Wonderful
artzelda
DITTOS BIG TIME
Rubix
Looking good so far, take your time.
ManX
Kewl! I'll hang wit' you all and wait... wink.gif
-ManX

"Confused yet? Just wait..."
shanoballs
dont worry about it guys, u guys are doing great, just take your time, good luck! cool.gif
dInferno
Take your time, I don't think any of the long time members will complain about waiting.
Masked Muffin
WHY AM I WAITING

Heh, nah NP's

Love your work smile.gif
Maggietobias
Glad to see you reforming nforums

Maggietobias
zoyoff
Glad to see the forum back online. If I can be of any assistance, please count me in.

Regards,

ZoyOff
boxcrash
Lol yeah waiting is cool........ I don't mind not that I can do a whole lot considering I can only use the internet at work. wink.gif

Other note, I wish I would have saved that one tut I did at the old Krip nforums, the whole HTML page and all............oh well. biggrin.gif
Deepone
cool, I'll be waiting smile.gif as I was waiting for this to get working again.. somehow one part of me believed that eventually it will be back biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.