Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2 New Works
nForums.net > Art & Design > Public Gallery
^ATOMIC^
user posted image
user posted image

Comments please, these are my first attempt at takign some good photos for art use or stock
spidermanx
pretty decent, for the first one(it might be your camera) but its a bit blury, and generaly for stock, people like the pictures Clear as day, and big.

also If you are taking pictures specificaly for stock, take pictures of things you know people might want to use, to me the only thing good i see for a stock photo on the first one is the texture, its too close, and it would be un-usable if someone needed a picture of a fire hydrent. I dont really see anything that could be used for the 2nd, but im sure somoene could do something, mabey a texture or two...
Jobefx
I like em

I agree with spidemanx that they might not be stock photo type photos but they are still good. Stock photos are supposed to be very generic so that a wide range of people will buy them, these are just not plain enough, lol.

still they are very cool and could be used for all sorts of artistic type things.

We should hae a contest who can use atomics pics to make the most intersting/best looking original art work!

Just my 2cents

Jobefx
^ATOMIC^
yeah the image for the top one i narrowed in for the image the full file is bigger and not as close in these were jstu works from 2 photos i had taken.

And with the contest i'll try and get somethingn workd out in turms of a little prize or something hang in there...
optomos
The fire hydrant has lots of posibilities! Try taking it at different angles & elevations. The stepping stones to me are very plain. They dont have anything of any interest; maybe if they were taken horizontilly instead of verticly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.