Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Need help using my synth in Fruity Loops
nForums.net > Support > Hardware
Sirius
Okay... I've hooked my keyboard up to my Live Drive through MIDI cables (obviously) and now I can't figure out how to get it to work in Fruity Loops.

Is there some simple option I can turn on/off to get it to work?

My keyboard is a Casio CTK-651 and my soundcard is a Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platnium ZS.

If anymore info is needed, lemme know.
Audiyoda
Fruity Loops??? Oh man, I haven't used that little thing in a long time. Can you control soundfonts with the keyboard? You might want to get that straight first - getting a PC to recognize outside MIDI devices can be rather interesting. Once you're sure your Audigy2 is recognizing your keyboard and executing the MIDI commands properly, then worry about program control in Fruity Loops.
Sirius
Yeah, you can. I was getting sick of figuring out how to play songs I know on the actual keyboard on the uhhhh... keyboard.

I finally figured it out. I actually read an instruction manual....
SailCat
C'mon, Sirius ... you posted pictures of your workspace. What you mean is that you finally found the instruction manual .... biggrin.gif wink.gif

~SC
Sirius
QUOTE (SailCat @ Sep 17 2004, 04:48 PM)
C'mon, Sirius ... you posted pictures of your workspace. What you mean is that you finally found the instruction manual .... biggrin.gif wink.gif

~SC

The man speaks the truth. tongue.gif
Audiyoda
Thing is -- I've seen his workspace. And I've seen it much worse that those pics could tell.
Sirius
QUOTE (Audiyoda @ Sep 17 2004, 08:57 PM)
Thing is -- I've seen his workspace. And I've seen it much worse that those pics could tell.

Dude, that was year(s) ago... I'm sure it's worse now than you saw it. wink.gif
seyedaddy
wa.kinda.music.u.makin
DutchKid
Probs with the spacebar ??
Sirius
QUOTE (DutchKid @ Sep 22 2004, 10:26 AM)
Probs with the spacebar ??

Apparently...

but, I'm making dark ambient. Burzum influenced kinda stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.