Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: MOH Pacific Assault
nForums.net > General > Whatcha Got Bitch!
optomos
I cant believe this shit!! I got this game, went to install it and a window pops up and says; "bla bla bla requires a video card that fully supports direct X 8.1. The video card in this system does not fully support direct X 8.1". Then it gives me a list of ATI & Nvidea cards that have been tested......Bull Shit!!!!!!! I have a 7x series ati card & they only support 8500 & up mad.gif
Messenger
Don't they list them on the outside of the box?
optomos
Box?? huh.gif ahhhh mine was the unboxed version........ rolleyes.gif
Messenger
riiiight ..... so you're pissed off because the people who spent countless hours and $$ developing the game didn't cater for the system specs of someone who didn't even bother paying for the game ..... those selfish bastards! laugh.gif biggrin.gif ROFL!
Bdn
LOL
optomos
QUOTE (Messenger @ Nov 12 2004, 06:03 AM)
riiiight ..... so you're pissed off because the people who spent countless hours and $$ developing the game didn't cater for the system specs of someone who didn't even bother paying for the game ..... those selfish bastards! laugh.gif biggrin.gif  ROFL!

thats right. You know how long it took me to get a 4 gig dvd... Actually its an issue with the game. Others who have bought it and have the cards that are specified have that problem aswell. So much for those countless hours.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.