Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Collaboration Software
nForums.net > Support > Software
Xizor
I know that MS Outlook can be setup with a system running Windows Exchange server to allow collaboration between the emails and the calender etc... but its just too expensive:

I went looking for an alternative package and found:

Lotus Domino Messageing Express:

From the website:
Domino Messaging Express is a complete messaging and group scheduling solution...It includes the full range of Domino e-mail, group scheduling, discussion forums and team workspaces....

Does anyone know of any other alternaives to to acheive this or does anyone know where I can find a TRIAL or DEMO edition of Domino Express? Cause if it is actually on IBM's site it's near impossible to find... a most annoying site to visit.

Please note that I am not looking for a warez download here for myself to use. I need to set this up for a client to demo before he will purchase anything.

Thanks

`Andy
lokal
Microsoft small business server is reasonably priced; considering its Microsoft. I'm not familiar with the version of Domino you listed but I would be surprised if it was less expensive than sbs.
Radnoken
well if your willing to setup a linux web server, you can setup a web based site for groupware, exchange type enviroments. The software is free, only thing you would have to pay for is the hardware and net for the server. Or by a hosting package.

If you need some ideas on linux groupware products, just msg me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.