Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2 Questions
nForums.net > Support > Hardware
seyedaddy
I have a compaq in a small SSF case right now. Is tehre anyway i could transfer the mobo to a bigger atx case? I wanted to add some pci cards, but they are too big for the case.

AND..

the biggie...

I have had a windows operating system for awhiule now. 2 hard disks. 1 Primary for operating system, 2nd secondary for stoagre. I upgradded my sp to sp2... and when i reboot... the D drive is no longer accesable. It says the drive is not formatted... woul;d i like to fromat now?

The drive has about 90gb of desperatly needed information.

Is there any way to recover? Ive put the drive in other machines... to no avail... i cannt lose the data on this drive. the sad part of this all is, i wa splanning on backing up the data the next day. Sheesh.

Any help woul dgreatly be appreciated.

Also, how much would it coast if i took to a it person to fix?
dInferno
You should be able to put the motherboard into a larger case. I've seen people do it with eMachines, and they have smaller MB's.

as for you other problem, getting data back is kinda tricky. I know that Ontrack EasyRecovery works pretty well. You may want to look into that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.