Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WELCOME HOME!
nForums.net > General > Chit-Chat
Pages: 1, 2
Blue_Muppet
Welcome to our new home!

Its been a rough time for us, as you all know, but we have stuck it out and are back up and running permenantly!

I thanks all our members for sticking with nForums through yet another blip in our history. We would be nothing without you all around to make this the greatest online community around.

So come on in, get settled, and lets get back into gear.

Things will be a little busy around here for awhile as we rebuild the team and get them working, so please have patience.

Cheers,

BM
wizzard
Great work BM you guys did hell of a work much appreciated cheers and all the best luck for the new journey.

Oh and congratz. on your new position as Admin. Well done and deserved.
Songi
Its good to be home mate. And congrats to becomming an admin.

now its time to take of the old shoes sit back and relax on the couch. Anyone got a beer?
Wiener3
Thanks to BM and "the team" for thier hard work in getting us to our new home - Long Live nforums!
judson70
Nice skin ... looks terrific ... wonderful job guys!
spektrum
Thanks to everyone that was involved on getting this board back up!

I guess it's time for a new sig and avatar.
Streetwise
Welcome to our new home!

Thanks BM. Shall we open the beer crate now or wait till the rest are here? tongue.gif
Blue_Muppet
open up the beer now guys! bring em in! biggrin.gif
G^K
Nice one guys, yup, I'm still around and it's great to see there's still somewhere to crash when I need to biggrin.gif

Keep up the good work - and don't let the humour stop now you're an admin BM!
spidermanx
Woohoo! good to be back, now we have a url i can remember tongue.gif

Beers for everyone!
Firewiz
Cant say enough about you guys!
Blue_Muppet
GK! mate, glad to see you made it across bro. ill never stop the humour my man! biggrin.gif
Boss429
i dont know when this was done, but good work. i was on earlier and this wasnt there.
Shoe
now its time to take of the old shoes

You saying you dont want me around? unsure.gif
Kilroy
QUOTE (Shoe @ Mar 18 2004, 11:56 AM)
now its time to take of the old shoes

You saying you dont want me around? unsure.gif

Yep tongue.gif Out with the old in with the new......

This board looks great. I see alot of possibilites with this place!
TWINE006
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. *gives everyone a beer* Cheers! smile.gif
Boss429
lol.... "FOR ALL YOU DO, THIS BUDS FOR YOU"

Radnoken
OI, my post would be a lot higher if you guys would quit making me start all over. tongue.gif
DutchKid
Post count isn't important...spammers have high postcount... tongue.gif
Songi
Are you calling me a spammer then?

I swear I just like to talk thats all, well that and long walks under the moonlight
artzelda
Finally, it's great to be back. Congratulations to the new Admins, Mods and us all for making it happen.
amc
Congrats to all involved in getting nforums back up and running. biggrin.gif
Sproutme
Glad to see it finaly happened.
It was time for spring change.
Now that its all new i need to come up with new sign rolleyes.gif

PimpScourge
Thanks for all the support! Please feel free to make suggestions, report bugs, etc. This site is a team effort, a team of all nFm'ers, right? tongue.gif
Rubix
Thanks for getting everything up and running again!
I had to wait until after school to join, but this is great!
dInferno
It's great to back to the old board!
metroid010
i just realized that the temp board closed and this one jsut opened
lol
Rogue Znowman
Cheers to a new beginning! cool.gif
hoioyske
You have all done a great job. I too was just been looking at the old board and thought, wow is this dead or what. Anyway, Im glad to see everyone making the transition over. Well Done Guys!
^ATOMIC^
ITS GOOD TO BE FINALLY BACK HEY GUYS
spidermanx
Hey atomic! Welcome to the new site tongue.gif

ps. are you still working on your site? if you are send me a link smile.gif i wana check out the progress
tikk10
Thank BM and too all the Mods and peeps here for all the years of hard work you do, there is no place like home...
Tikk10
Blue_Muppet
glad you guys are liking being back home again smile.gif

it was all worth it smile.gif
JuniorACT
Bach to home again ehh, nice to see you this new site, i say hi to all here, īll hope be more active in this forums, bye

huh.gif
Legendary
look at it this way....we cleaned out a lot of noobs tongue.gif
Firewiz
No place like home!
Audiyoda
QUOTE (Firewiz @ Mar 22 2004, 06:47 PM)
No place like home!

Agreed.
Pootang
Hello again biggrin.gif

(ooohhhh a noob again !! tongue.gif )
Timelapse
WOOHOO! I couldn't believe it when I checked nforums.net and saw that it was back! I haven't been hanging out in IRC at all, but I had the feeling that it wasn't gone for good. Thanks for bringing it back.

TL
Blue_Muppet
welcome home guys smile.gif
Jobefx
Just wasnted to say woo hoo
thanks for gettign the board up again

Jobefx
SmacK
OMG! i miss this place soo god damn much. yay for nforums, long live it. fuck guys, where the hell have you been, sorry if i'm slow or whatever, but when the place went down, i had no clue why it did.
spidermanx
Great to have ya back SmacK, werent you a Private member? PM Blue_Muppet ask your status back smile.gif

most of us still dont know what happend to the forums.. :\

Also, Welcome back Jobefx biggrin.gif
Messenger
Oh my god! ohmy.gif
I had thought nForums were gone forever ... I felt lost .... what would I do for witty banter? .... months of therapy and substance abuse followed ... looking for a reasonable substitute .... none came close ... I gave in and began mourning

Then today, while cleaning up my "favourites", I clicked the link and it said nForums were back online! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
Was this site set up by my therapist to test and see if those months of work with me had the desired results? .... could I resist checking to see if the forums were back? I had to have a peek ... just a quick one ... surely it couldn't hurt

Then I saw a familiar name .... BM - a fellow Aussie ... it was true ... nForums were back - YEEEEAAAHH!

To those responsible for getting this place back up and running ... THANKYOU! cool.gif

P.S. I hope somebody... anybody remembers me sad.gif

Edit: I didn't see anything about it on the frontpage, but if any $$ donations are required to keep this place alive - I'd be happy to contribute .... did I mention I'm damn happy to see this place back up! biggrin.gif
Bearsland
QUOTE (Messenger @ Apr 23 2004, 05:09 PM)
P.S. I hope somebody... anybody remembers me  sad.gif

Change that sad sad.gif to a happy smile.gif , we remember you.

Welcome Home mate. smile.gif
PimpScourge
QUOTE (Messenger @ Apr 23 2004, 09:09 AM)
I didn't see anything about it on the frontpage, but if any $$ donations are required to keep this place alive - I'd be happy to contribute .... did I mention I'm damn happy to see this place back up! biggrin.gif

We are collecting to possibly buy our own headquarters! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Welcome back!
bloodshot
If I do declare, these forums run very fast. Great work on the host.
Deepone
I wonder if anyone remembers me... huh.gif I guess I will soon see smile.gif
DutchKid
Geesh, of course...
Deepone
and I just had time to get my sigs & information correct before hearing.. I'm pleased biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.