Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Happy birthday Messenger
nForums.net > General > Chit-Chat
Streetwise
I hope for a change you get the (good) messages.
Messenger
Afraid not sad.gif
Day started out with me waking up to realise I'm 30 ohmy.gif .... just wanted to roll over and go back to sleep!
I worked on Sunday (16th) to make sure I could finish work on Monday (birthday) by midday and go and have a "power-lunch" cheers.gif with some friends. I organised all this with the boss last week. Got to nearly 10am today and I was almost finshed all my work, when the boss calls me and tells me he needs me to go service his customers on the other side of the city TODAY! I reminded him about the arrangement, but he just said they need to be done today, and "we're all too busy for you to have a half-day!" (ignore the fact I worked Sunday!)

You wanna know where he was ringing me from? the grandstand at the Tennis in Melbourne where he had taken his wife for their anniversary!! grrr.gif grrr.gif
So I ended up working the day before my birthday even though it was supposed to be a day off, and worked from 7am-6.30pm today .... happy birthday to me! sad.gif

I'm gonna take all the messages and mark them "Return to Sender" laugh.gif
Pikaporeon
Damn man...

Happy birthday nonetheless.
Bearsland
QUOTE (Messenger @ Jan 17 2005, 03:48 PM)
Day started out with me waking up to realise I'm 30

30??? You're only a kid! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Shame about your arrangements going up the river like that. sad.gif Try and make up for it when you can. cheers.gif

Oh and tell your boss I said he's a bastard. grrr.gif grrr.gif grrr.gif
Boss429
cheers mate. have no worries on your 30th day of birth.
Rogue Znowman
Not fair, man.
Hope you manage to have a good time anyway.
Pikaporeon
QUOTE (Bearsland @ Jan 17 2005, 04:37 PM)
QUOTE (Messenger @ Jan 17 2005, 03:48 PM)
Day started out with me waking up to realise I'm 30

30??? You're only a kid! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

*gulps*
This will get more interesting when my birthday thread comes around should I complain about my age.
PimpScourge
Happy b-day, messnger!!! cheers.gif
mcelb1200
Bummer. At least it was a good match I hear. My sister-in-law was at the same match, so my brother and I ate pizza and whinged about having to reload windows again.

Anyways, all the best for your thirties!

Cheers!

mcelb1200
Messenger
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys ... it cheers me up a little. smile.gif
Deepone
sorry for wishing you happy birthdays a bit late.. but hope you had good time anyway smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.