Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Photography Enthusiasts
nForums.net > Information & Services > Suggestions & Help
Boss429
Oh lately i have become more intereseted in photography. Both Digital and Film.

I know have sections on Video, and imaging. Imaging is similiar and can help with the afterFX on FILM or DIGITAL pictures. Can we have a forum for this? or at least a Sub forum in the Image Area? THough it may be a decnt idea to see how many of the memtbers would want this.... cause if tis just 2 then not worht the time to add one and we can make something in the Imaging thing

What I would want to get out of a forum like this.. is parts, techniques, how to of the camera part. then as well it can work in hadn with the GFXers out there for touch ops and other effects.

Yahoo has unlimited space for phot albums, so that may be a host ing area for them.

Just some ideas.
Messenger
I personally enjoy photography very much, but will admit that I know about 2% of the total functionality of my camera and its potential for "custom" shots. I've been working mainly on a trial and error basis (lucky it's digital!) so any advice etc. in a new section would be nice. The existing Public Gallery section would be fine for display and critique.
FXP7
same here i just got a new sony 7.2 MP and have no ideas about how to use it other than flash and no flash
Firewiz
I finally had to replace my kodak 4800 with a new sony v3!
Maggietobias
Think idea of new section on what camera can do to improve images as well as techniques when taking the picture (as right now relying too much on after image manipulation) is good.

Looking to upgrade my digital camera - any suggestions.

Maggietobias

Rogue Znowman
I'm interested in a photo/video section!
I'm currently in the market for a new digital camera, as well as a miniDV camcorder.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.