Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Cecilia Zhang
nForums.net > General > Whatcha Got Bitch!
Pikaporeon
If you feel this should be a rant, sorry.

On October 10th, Cecilia Zhang was kidnapped from her bedroom in Toronto. Yesterday they found her corpse. Cecilia would have turned 10 on Tuesday.

I hate kidnappers more than every other thing in existence BEFORE this. After, just... damn...

Cecilia Zhang Rest in Peace.May the fucking bastard who did that die. No. Lock him in a room with a 6'5"tall man named Sally until he finally dies.
Rogue Znowman
I've followed this case in the news as well.
I'm glad the family can finally have some closure, and I'm disappointed that the police have no leads.
I hope the bastard gets his.
Shoe
HMMM thats real sad, lets us know when they catch the prick
artzelda
How about the case in Wisconsin where a college student (women) claims she was kidnapped and held for 4 days only to be found out that it was all false. She fabricated the whole thing. She should be hung because of the problem it creates for the real thing.

Anyone who does this sort of thing (real or fabricated)should recieve vigilante justice.
Messenger
A 13y.o. kid called Daniel Morcombe went missing here in Australia on Dec 7, 2003. His schoolbus (a replacement) drove straight past him as he waited on the side of the highway because it was running late due to mechanical problems earlier with his regular bus. The bus driver radioed to a bus that would be going past there 10 minutes later to pick the boy up ... but by the time that bus arrived he was gone. There were a few leads given to Police about a couple of vehicles seen stopped at the location when he went missing, but nothing has come of it.
hxxp://www.missingpersons.gov.au/missing/morcombe.htm

His family has no closure. sad.gif

It's tragic that 30,000 Australians a reported missing every year! ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.