Isn’t it amazing how a long drive can help you come to a realization to certain things that may be bothering you in your life? Than realization could be about, girls, your job, or your life in general. For me, it was kinda a little of everything.

I was in Mississippi all this week, helping to open a new store. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed myself, but everything work related was really crazy (I’m not going to get into that, too long of a story). While I was there, I ended up flirting with two girls (I’m a big flirt at times). Well, in three days, I got more attention from these two girls (one in particular) than I have from any girl in the store I work at in the last two to three weeks. Kinda makes me wonder why I bother wasting my time (besides the fact that I really like to flirt).

As for work, I enjoy my job, but I’m wondering if I might enjoy it more somewhere else.

And for life in general, I know I want more than what I have, but I’m not sure what that “more” is. I’m not happy with where I’m at in my life, but I’m not sure exactly why. There could be many reasons, and I have to figure out what they are and how best to deal with them.