Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: London Bombing
nForums.net > General > Whatcha Got Bitch!
artzelda
Well it turns out the bombing in London was probably suicidal, as far as we now know. That makes every Muslim in the UK suspect. If home grown Muslims commit suicide while committing murder in the name of Islam then it means there is something terribly wrong with what Muslims are being taught and believe.

For those of you who saw Godfather 2, remember the scene when a Cuban revolutionist grabs a grenade from a soldier, jumps into a car with other soldiers and kills himself and the soldiers. Michael Corleone sees this and refuses to invest in the gambling venture orchestrated by Myer Lansky. Lansky asks Michael what he makes of this and Michael replies " these people are committed." This should tell us all what we are up against. This is total and complete war and requires utter extermination of the violent theology and its adherents.

One of the British bombers had a 8 month old child, had the benefit of a British birth and citizenship and still committed suicide while committing murder. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES EVERYONE. ALL YOU BLEEDING HEARTS AND LIBERALS WAKE UP. What is needed is not to stop them while they carry the explosives to their targets, but intelligience that will stop and arrest them before they get to that stage. This requires the Patriot Act and a strengthened Patriot Act.
Streetwise
.HttP://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4672195.stm
artzelda
Good post Streetwise
Rogue Znowman
Heh.
I liked your posts over at the Orb. I don't think they're used to the kind of threads that we love over here in the Bitching section. tongue.gif
TWINE006
QUOTE (artzelda @ Jul 13 2005, 07:20 PM)
This requires the Patriot Act and a strengthened Patriot Act.

Meh.

While preventing such terrible acts of violence is a very good thing... I just can't come to agree with the idea of depiriving people of privacy and civil liberties on the whim of some government agency. I mean, what's next? Arrest anyone and everyone who is even remotely suspected to detest the government? Back to McCarthyistic ways? To me, it seems hardly patriotic at all to take away the privacy of someone who has not even been accused of any crime... and may very well be innocent.

I really don't know what side of the issue I am on. Does the chance to save lives outweigh the degredation of our oldest and most cherished principles? It seems terrible to say that saving lives isnt worth it. Yet it seems equally terrible to support gestappo tactics... meh, who knows. The stupid politicians will make the decisions in the stupidest ways possible and no progress will be made for a very long time.

But, what do I know?
Found that article quite interesting though, street.
Pikaporeon
leik omg whats the point of privacy! its not leik itz imortant lolz!!! copz shud be able to do wut they want, no won shud have any kind of privacy
optomos
I say make backpacks illegal & that would solve most of the problem tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.