Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: what you do when you feel depressed ?
nForums.net > General > Philosophy
Deepone
my girlfriend just left back to Holland and I'm feeling pretty tired and sad.. thought to ask what you guys do on that kind of occasions when you are feeling sad ? just been sitting here and watchin tv.. feeling bored and so on but guess that aint no surprise tongue.gif
Janie
I just wait for it to pass. I know that it will.
Deepone
ya.. its just kinda hard to come back to the home.. when there isnt anymore someone waiting for your return, or to go to bed when its not warmed by someone else too.. was working today, kinda been staying up long just to be enough tired to fall asleep soon after hitting the bed. which I'm about to do now.
Pikaporeon
Because I'm an angsty teen with anger management issues, I try to get it out on paper (here comes the insults. Oh well). I might just write whats pissing me off or try to be lyrical or whatever. It usually works. Except when it doesnt.
Songi
i fight. i try to do something to keep active then. which is one reason why i am in the martial arts. smile.gif
Deepone
most of the time I just start to watch anime or play some computer game or something to that matter.. usually works. however I just lost ~500Gb of data, alongside my anime collection so its not really an option at the moment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.