Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Doom3 mod
nForums.net > Support > Hardware
Deepone
workblog

go ahead and take a look, that is one AWESOME modding.. including smoke coming out of pipe and blast doors and what not yahoo.gif
Bdn
Wow that looks amazing.

hehe wonder how long it took him total to complete it .. not sure if he mentions it in the post I didnt read it. tongue.gif
Awai
15months according to the last post - now thats dedication wink.gif
Deepone
well, he worked on other projects at the same time tho - at least this other mod that made the case look like the cockpit of this stealth fighter or what it was.. for flightsim use with 3 screens to run it with
Songi
wow. that was really well done. just damn.
TWINE006
I'm not sure whether to nod at the coolness factor, laugh at the nerdiness of me thinking that it's cool, make fun of the guy for wasting as much time as he did, or cry out of jealousy.

I think I'll go with the last option there. *glares at ancient gray crap case*
captbics
man, he's good...quite the eye for detail, not to mention sheer perseverance!

captbics
Bdn
Hehe check out the BF2 one as well.

http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/s...read.php?t=1774
Deepone
now that bf2 mod would be heckuva more cool if the tower would be turning according to usage of the movement keys... (arrows or wsad) and hitting control or left mouse while in a fullscreen application (that should be possible to watch for) would cause the tank to make up a "boom" noise laugh.gif
so much potential tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.