Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: MX510
nForums.net > Support > Hardware
Pikaporeon
When it was released, the Logitech MX510 was a great gaming mouse, however I have nothing to guage how well it stands the test of time.

I lack a mouse... at all... right now and need one to play games.
Will an MX510 work well for me, or is it definatly worth the money to up to an MX516 or G5? (or a razer diamondback or copperhead)
I can get a 510 for 24 bucks canadian. The 516 is around 50 as is the diamondback, and the copperhead and G5 are both around 80. I know the performance of the other mice but I have nothing to guage the MX510 to them except DPI, and im not too fussy about a million DPI settings anyway
lokal
Both myself and my wife use and swear by the 510. I'm debating on buying some spares.
Firewiz
been using the 510 now for a bit...LOVE IT! I used to be a MS mouse man...no more!
Boss429
I have switch back to my Razer!

I only have the Diamondback Plamsa LE but it is Sweet! I would only trade it for a higher model!

And the ICEmat mousing surface R0X0RZ
Bdn
<3 mx 510.

Im actully about to go buy a new G15 keyboard too, they look fancy.

Ratrap
I am using the G5 and need to say ... wow, you can switch your sensitivy while playing (Good for shooter), 3 - 5 buttons you can set up everything with.

But it's pretty expansive :-/
Bdn
I finally got one. (G15)

And I love it!
Pikaporeon
My friend has a G15. I bought a Zboard so we could have gaming keyboard rivalries

He has a G5 and I now have an MX510. I like not having to fiddle with the sensativity, which though helpful in shooters, its also something else to deal with. Plus the two side buttons are great in games like CS. (Autobuy + Reload)

The Razer Copperhead was my first choice but I couldnt find it anywhere. And this is 75 dollars less
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.