Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Damn Stupid Girls
nForums.net > General > Whatcha Got Bitch!
Songi
I hate girls sometimes. I really do. Theres this one girl who i've been in love with since i met her. We dated for a while then things went sour for stupid reasons. Now I tried to win her back. Flowers, being there for her. even traveling half the country to see her when she got ill. Yet nothing. I would have settled for being a close friend. She promices that we would be good friends. Were we? of course not. I wouldn't even call us friends. So we slip apart.

After a few months she just showed up at my door step so to speak. she reentered my life. Things got out of control and we ended up fooling around abit. I put a stop to it. Not that I wanted to, but well shes has a bf. Well had a boyfriend. they broke up a few days ago. Partly because of me. I know she still loves me. And while its ok for her to be with other people, once I stopped wanting her and moved on and found someone else, she desided she wanted to be selfish. not wanting me to be with anyone else. So I have this new girl in my life. Not dating, but i know she loves me. Turns out one day while my ex was over and i went to class the two of them talked over msn. Now my ex feels like i'm going to replace her, That i don't love her.

What the hell is with that? Really. damn girl just wants to make my life harder. Who the hell wants drama in there life.

Damn bloody hell.

if none of this makes sence. well meh i tried. too frustrated with girls.
Pikaporeon
Sounds similer to my story in a way, though there are some differences.

Good to know in a sick way that everyones got their fucked up girl problems
Deepone
one thing about girls... is that they talk a lot. and i mean a _LOT_. mostly men never get to hear about the talks themselves.. think that's the good alternative, since when we hear, its usually ... Bad Things We Did xx years ago or so... if you know what i mean tongue.gif
Blue_Muppet
i know im a bit late on this one, but i've come up with a great solution for this kind of situation:

I just stopped caring. I don't care if the like me, i don't care if they hate me. I just am, and if they will take me 'as-is', and stick by me, then they have my attention. If not, then they get the same dedication they give me. 'You reap what you sow' style.

To be honest, it's worked very well. There are way too many girls who just want attention, and are a little to easy to take home (but good for a boring weekend, especially if they are using you the same way...). Then there are the ones who will realise your mind isnt the same as you dick, and is thinking about shit other than them, and get interested.

without getting into a big 'boy meets girl' rant, ill say two things from Obese Crew here in Melbourne:

'I don't kiss and tell, i fuck em and brag'

'Girls throw your hymens in the sky if you feel the vibe'

don't take em literally, just run it as 'relax'. be confident, and don't get attached on emotional levels unless you are comfortable. If it don't see right, or it seems like it aint working, or it just plain seems impossible, fuck it, and get outta there and move on...

(I must point out, i just hit my 4 year anniversary with a girl who completely agrees with me...)
Songi
Thats some sound advice there. Thats been my addittuted for alot of this, not just girl problems and it works out great.

so where i stand right now, girl from home, moved about an hour away, dont get to talk to her too much lately, hoping that will change when i'm back in ontario.

as for the girl who went to school with me. Shes back home, going to rome for a month soon. Seems that now that we are apart she wants to focus on the friendship until september when we are back in school and then see how things go.

does anyone else think i might have just gotten used abit? shes all over me when i'm there, both physically and emotionally. wasnt just fucking, but had an actual relationship going on. But then now she wants to focus on friends, whats wrong with actually having a relationship? grr. i have a feeling she'll be hookin gup with her ex bf. not sure but i could see it happen. at the very least shes honest with me and will tell me. but if she does, shes going to the door.

bah i hate girls.
Streetwise
The way I see it if it disturbs you emotionally STOP! If you have a pure physical relationship what the hell do you care what her intentions are? Little Johnny wants some grub. Spoil it.
Songi
lol your right i haven't been thinking of little songis needs in all this. for shame. He deserves to be treated right too. Lol

good call on that biggrin.gif
Shadow-Bario
yah yo... I hate when girls do tupid stuff like that
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.