Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Put an end to subforums?
nForums.net > Information & Services > Suggestions & Help
TWINE006
Maybe I'm blind, but the subforums in News, Hardware, and Art Support really are collecting dust. Perhaps if we had more posting going on to begin with, they would prove useful tools for separating out topics. But, for the most part, the forum sections with subforums aren't exactly overflowing with threads... and the subforums themselves see very little use regardless.

So, I hereby suggest (see: demand and bribe) that any topics in subforums be moved to their parent forums and the subforums themselves be deleted.

Personally, I have a beef with subforums in general across all the intarweb. I only very rarely enter or post in them. They just seem unnatural and cumbersome to me.

P.S. You admins out there are my bestest friends.
P.P.S. <3 <3 <3 Bearsland 4evuh.
P.P.P.S. Ban Bearsland for no return <3.
P.P.P.P.S. Sorry Bear, had to make fun of someone and your name came to mind first. biggrin.gif
Bearsland
QUOTE(TWINE006 @ Mar 22 2006, 04:10 AM)
P.P.P.P.S. Sorry Bear, had to make fun of someone and your name came to mind first.  biggrin.gif

No prob, mate. rolleyes.gif I'm glad to know I serve a useful purpose. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Streetwise
Hahahaha....couldn't resist that. Twine is one of a kind and Bear....well you would want to hug our resident bear.
PimpScourge
done!
wizzard
/me runs for rescue his Bear.
user posted image

love ya all specially Bear
user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.