Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Hello, back in the game :)
nForums.net > General > Chit-Chat
Sic
Hey

I just refound this site, damn it has been a lone time since last.... I think it is about a year.... way to long time......

How are you?
Is it doing good?

I am woking the most off my time these days, but hey work=money smile.gif

dont know if any of you remeber me, but I was with this place when it startede, the good old days.... smile.gif my nick was "sic", was a gobal mod... damn those times, when you could bitch diablo.gif at the newbies when they didnt read the rules biggrin.gif

remeber a lot of you, dutchkid, wizzard, firewiz, GK, awai, streetwise, slace, bearsland, pimpscourge, sproutme, songi, blue muppet, atomic, RO_II and a lot more...

PS: sorry my bad english, been a while since I spoke and write english last... com from denmark smile.gif
Bearsland
Holy shit!!!! They really are all coming back.

Welcome home, old friend; it's been a long time. smile.gif smile.gif
oleva orava
ok...
Awai
ello again mate...nice to see you back again biggrin.gif
Sic
thx smile.gif
hehe yea I am back again... biggrin.gif hope it is a bit longer this time biggrin.gif
PimpScourge
Welcome back Sic!!!
The_Ro
Sic my man biggrin.gif

Nice to see you mate, it's been too long... I just returned aswell, have been in Thailand the last 18 months...

We are allmost all back then biggrin.gif
Sic
yea it cool that the "old" guys is back biggrin.gif

msn anyone? mazdaklub@hotmail.com
Songi
ah Sic i remember yeah. The good times when we used to argue with each other about me spaming the boards and me trying to justify my posts. good time mate.

Glad to see you around.
Bearsland
QUOTE(Songi @ Jun 6 2006, 09:52 PM)
The good times when we used to argue with each other about me spaming the boards and me trying to justify my posts. good time mate.

LMAO. Even I can remember that, and that was years ago. You were a great mod back then, Sic. rofl.gif rofl.gif

Thanks for that, Songi; happy times indeed; my friends. biggrin.gif
oleva orava
biggrin.gif
Sic
QUOTE(Bearsland @ Jun 7 2006, 03:19 AM)
QUOTE(Songi @ Jun 6 2006, 09:52 PM)
The good times when we used to argue with each other about me spaming the boards and me trying to justify my posts. good time mate.

LMAO. Even I can remember that, and that was years ago. You were a great mod back then, Sic. rofl.gif rofl.gif

Thanks for that, Songi; happy times indeed; my friends. biggrin.gif

LOL hell yeah... damn that was fun times biggrin.gif
Deepone
heh.. I vaquely seem to remember you somewhat.. guess I was just a newbie those days hehe smile.gif welcome back, good that ppl keep flocking in =)
Messenger
Oh god .... Sic's back .... who left the door unlatched! doh1.gif

hehe, Good to see you back Sic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.