Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: eDonkey!
nForums.net > General > Whatcha Got Bitch!
The_Ro
Damn anti-pirate people killed eDonkey... And they log the IP of anyone who goes to eDonkey.com...

Why can't they just leave us the hell alone?? sad.gif
Ratrap
Is using emule safe? I can't find any prog to dl my music.
Deepone
well if you want to be on the safer side install Peer Guardian 2 to your machine. It at least gives you possibility to block the necessary IP-addresses completely from your machine. And to add some extra ones if you need them.
When I was network administrator (it is already like a year ago though) most of the "movie awards" came from torrents, few from other protocols like dc++ and bearshare networks and what there were.
PimpScourge
Last week I went to the edonkey site to check out the message, and yesterday I was notified by my ISP that my account was suspended. I was like WTF? I don't even use that crappy piece of spyware! Coincidence?
The_Ro
I think they are doing a witch-hunt at the moment, so ppl please DON'T go to that site... Luckily, my ISP doesn't give a fuck about that kind of stuff, and everyone in my town has the same IP adresses biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.