Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: HELLBOY
nForums.net > General > Entertainment
Boss429
That was a great movie, i mean i am not to much in to the comics, but movie wise it crushes Xmen. At times it was almost believable, wherein other movies it is just un believeable.

Although on screen, HB looked like Ted Danson(AKA John Becker) from the TV show Becker. Has some characteristics of Wolverine in that he is calm, and takes the hits, but always comes back for more, with vigour and at times anger. All in all, really cool film. Good Special FX.

Oh and, Guy Peirce (aka Niels Crane on Fraiser) played a seciondary character, or at least the voice of, this "ABE SAIPION"

Quite Cool!

ANyone else?
spidermanx
I also saw this movie tonight.
I thought it was an OK movie, IMO X-Men 1 and 2 were better

I'm going to start a Rating Scale, Hopfuly it will catch on smile.gif

Rating Scale 1 - 5, with 1 Being the worst
-----------------------------------------------

·Graphics: 4.0 / 5
·Plot/Story Line: 4.5 / 5
·Character Development: 4.5 / 5
·Acting/Casting: 3.0 / 5
·Audio(Music/Soundtrack): 2.5 / 5

OVERALL: 3.7 / 5

The graphics were pretty nice.
I really liked the plot and story line, and I had never read the comic.
The Character Development was pretty good & tied in well with the plot
Acting/Casting was ok, nothing great about it, at times some moments seem like "whoa, did that guy take acting classes?".
The Audio(Music/Soundtrack) was ok, nothing too special about it, thats why its dead in the middle smile.gif

Id say this movie is worth the $7 a ticket(or whatever your local movie theater costs)
Songi
It looks alright. i guess i'll check it out one day when i'm bored. thanks for the review guys
Rogue Znowman
Saw this on sunday.
Cool flick.
I give it a thumbs up. (Easier than that rating system, Spidey! tongue.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.