Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bluemuppet vs. Morningrise
nForums.net > Art & Design > Public Gallery
Blue_Muppet
my rounds from my duel with morningrise at Neosynthesis.net. updated as they happen:

Round 2:

user posted image

Round 4:

user posted image

Round 6:

user posted image

Round 8:

user posted image

Round 10:

user posted image
spidermanx
pretty Great as usual BM, Im looking forward to seeing your next rounds smile.gif
Songi
hmm gotta let us know how badly you beat the guy by. no doubt u'll win lol tongue.gif
Songi
wheres junkyard? that was a good one
TWINE006
Pretty cool stuff there, BM. The Round 2 Pic is pretty nice... I don't like the blood/tear/whatever thing much though. Maybe if it was a bit longer or wider... or something, dunno. I really like the Round 4 pic though. Very creepy and dark, as usual. Two thumbs up. smile.gif

*edit: Number 6 is pretty awesome too... clean... yet dirty... laugh.gif *

*edit 2: Number 8 is pretty cool... a little text heavy for my taste though. Number 10 is also quite cool... love the skeleton.*
Blue_Muppet
Round 6 added smile.gif

glad you guys like em, cheers smile.gif

hmm gotta let us know how badly you beat the guy by. no doubt u'll win lol

lol nah, not that kind of duel. we are just pushing at each other to strive for great artwork, which is the basic premise of dueling smile.gif

^ATOMIC^
Bm youa re the master still waiting for tutorials i'm sure people want to know how you do such great pices of work
Blue_Muppet
thanks mate smile.gif dunno if im tha master, but im glad you enjoy smile.gif

those tute's are comin man, i promise smile.gif
^ATOMIC^
nah man you are da master biggrin.gif, i'm like a pesent tring to work my way up tongue.gif
spektrum
Never a disappointment BM.

Looks freakin' great!
Blue_Muppet
cheers guys smile.gif two more added smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.