Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: MyTitle
nForums.net > Information & Services > Suggestions & Help
wizzard
I like to know who and why did my Avatars Title been changed , It was supposed to be UNFKNBLVBLE ! and now its nFm kinda Regular Why this happend? I like to know please if someone can explain it to me.

PS: for the mods of this forum forgive me if this is not the right place to post.
TWINE006
The admins shun you with their hatred it seems. biggrin.gif
Boss429
maybe the number of posts title change took priority and changed the title.
PimpScourge
QUOTE (wizzard @ Apr 3 2004, 08:00 PM)
I like to know who and why did my Avatars Title been changed , It was supposed to be UNFKNBLVBLE ! and now its nFm kinda Regular Why this happend? I like to know please if someone can explain it to me.

You had that title on the temp boards, and got lost on the switch over. I'll change it for ya... smile.gif
wizzard
QUOTE (PimpScourge @ Apr 4 2004, 08:32 AM)
You had that title on the temp boards, and got lost on the switch over. I'll change it for ya... smile.gif

No PimpScourge that is not True. I had that in the new board your wrong, and it was DutchKid who i asked him to put it there.

I realy like to know who and why did this.
Blue_Muppet
hmmm, im not sure why this has happened mate, must be a slight glitch in a changover.

your title is back now, pimp has restored it.

i checked our logs, and no one is logged changing your details mate, so while i dont know why it happened, it was definately not us, and is back now.

ill see if i can find out about any reports of glitches with IPB 1.3F for this problem, but otherwise just PM on of the admins if it happens again, and we'll fix it up for ya smile.gif

Bearsland
New movie coming to a cinema near you soon:

Even Grumpier Old Men: -Part 3, Taking It To Extremes

Starring Bearsland as Grumpy Old Bear and wizzard as Grumpy Ol' Wiz.

tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

btw. Only kidding wiz. tongue.gif
DutchKid
Seems like this has hit me too, my sig suddenly disappeared...I restored it and blamed it on myself.

There might be a small bug somewhere........
wizzard
Nice try you all there
boxcrash
Odd I see alot of people with less posts than me, and there titles are something custom I have searched everywhere, and I cannot find how to change this.

I am not trying to beat a dead horse or anything but is there something I am not doing right???

Thanx.
Bearsland
boxcrash,

go make a request in the Custom Member Ranks thread in the Private Members Lounge; Pimp, BM or DK will sort you out.
boxcrash
Oh sorry...Thanx. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.