Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: The temp board - aka Songi's Spam Thread
nForums.net > General > Chit-Chat
Streetwise
The underground facility was not the only fun thing in the temp board. We also had (among other things) this blue monkey living in Songi's computer. Funny how you cherish the little memories of the past....
Songi
ock. you have it all wrong. there never once has there ever been a blue monkey living inside my computer.

....it was purple
Blue_Muppet
if there is anything you would like brought over from the old boards, post it here and we'll shift it across smile.gif
Boss429
songi and I's arguements and rants....

.... all of them....

tongue.gif
PimpScourge
No way I'm bringing THAT back...

....freaks! tongue.gif
Streetwise
ock. you have it all wrong. there never once has there ever been a blue monkey living inside my computer.

....it was purple

oops sorry for the mistake Songi. My deep apologies biggrin.gifI hope your monkey didn't take this too badly tongue.gif
Songi
well then Pimp, your forcing me and Boss to start all over again with our rants and arguments. I now feel sorry for the rest of you guys

tongue.gif
DutchKid
You could try, but we've got 2 grumpy guys controling the gmod guns......

Greetings to the monkey Songi!
Bearsland
QUOTE (DutchKid @ Apr 4 2004, 09:34 PM)
You could try, but we've got 2 grumpy guys controling the gmod guns......

Exactly!!! tongue.gif

Be afraid, etc... tongue.gif
Boss429
well we are eccentric and coots
Songi
it seems to be a challange to me eh Boss? Me and you and the monkey verus the g-mods. 3 on 3. just doesn't seem quite fair for them now does it? tongue.gif
Bearsland
QUOTE (Songi @ Apr 4 2004, 10:31 PM)
it seems to be a challange to me eh Boss? Me and you and the monkey verus the g-mods. 3 on 3. just doesn't seem quite fair for them now does it? tongue.gif

No challenge Songi. Just a simple case of no spamming!!! cool.gif

You guys wanna play kiddies, you do it it in PM. You weren't a Mod on the Temp Board Songi, but you are here. You are expected to set an example to others. Think about it. ph34r.gif

Looks like my part in this discussion is closed. tongue.gif

What you should now be thinking is... is he serious? or is he joking? ph34r.gif

~Bear
Songi
me spam? never. What you might see as spam, i see as giving the people what they want, More Songi tongue.gif

Just making conversations mate. would be a pretty dull board if no one ever talked eh?

And all of mine and boss's rants and conversations did have points and everything. we spend a good time trying to help firewiz in that one post. What you guys might have seen as spam, me and boss where just trying to help.

nothing wrong with giving people something to talk about.
Bearsland
QUOTE (Songi @ Apr 4 2004, 11:18 PM)
i see as giving the people what they want, More Songi tongue.gif

Give me the names, addresses of ten of these people.

Oh! and the names of their shrinks too, please. tongue.gif
Songi
your a Songi fan yourself. you just don't know it yet. Its the summer of Songi and you better prepare for it mate, things are just starting to warm up laugh.gif
Bearsland
QUOTE (Songi @ Apr 5 2004, 01:14 AM)
your a Songi fan yourself.

In your dreams mate. tongue.gif tongue.gif

I'm a me fan. wub.gif
Songi
First steps denial mate. don't worry there a 12 step program on how to get over me. its not easy and will take many summers. but it is possible
Boss429
yeah, it is just that i have no real life, and scope out the boreds more than....20 times a day.
Songi
no worries mate you'll be home soon and we'll take you out to get laid.
spidermanx
QUOTE (Bearsland @ Apr 4 2004, 05:19 PM)
I'm a me fan. wub.gif

I'm a Bears fan as well wub.gif wink.gif
TWINE006
Songi, you have no fanbase. I think you summed it up by saying that denial is the first step. You're just in denial that no one is a fan of yours. tongue.gif

As for me on the other hand... I'm like a god. Millions of people flock to my household everyday just to touch my lawn.
Songi
well i have a thread dedicated to me what about you eh?

i think i rest my case.
Streetwise
Somebody is getting away with the spa...., I mean the quarrelling he did with Songi. And the surprising thing is thst instead of locking them up in the dungeon, Pimp offered them a room to sort out their differences biggrin.gif Songi and Boss were like husband and wife. They even declared their love for each other smile.gif I haven't been able to figure out yet who the wife is sad.gif
Awai
QUOTE (Bearsland @ Apr 5 2004, 01:19 AM)
I'm a me fan. wub.gif

hahaha - didnt woody allen say masturbation was sex with someone you love?! biggrin.gif

Awai.
Songi
I've got enough love to go around for everyone. who wants to be first?
Boss429
your purple monkey wants lovin....

especially since you being hillary duff and all.
Songi
Purple monkey always wants some love. i just can't keep up with it anymore.

and yes boss i'm hillary duff....
Rogue Znowman
c'mere you!
Streetwise
Hey is Songi still alive? What is he up to? Don't see any posts of his any more.
amourdevin
if there is anything you would like brought over from the old boards, post it here and we'll shift it across

Uhm, my member status?
Boss429
Hilary 'Songi' Duff seems to have an employable job, with a uniform. \\

NO! not in one of those little peep shows, but at a conglomerate! like Walmart and such. Works with a dirt pile.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.