Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: nForums.net back online!
nForums.net > Information & Services > Announcements
Pages: 1, 2
Blue_Muppet
Thats right, in case you havent yet guessed, we are back online in a permenant home!

Cheers,

nFm Team

PimpScourge
nice!
wizzard
Good to be home smile.gif
Songi
sniff sniff, one of the happiest days of my life biggrin.gif
Wiener3
biggrin.gif Home Sweet Home biggrin.gif
judson70
gotta love typing "nforums.net" instead of that long URL .... even though I would rather type it in than not get here .... you know what I'm saying smile.gif

Peace
spektrum
WOO HOO!!!!!!!
Eastender
Good to be home smile.gif

My thought exactly. And Wiz my man, glad to see you are still around.
Nice 'soft' skin, friendly for the eyes. Good job, all involved!!
Streetwise
Good to be home:) 

My thought exactly. And Wiz my man, glad to see you are still around.

Nice 'soft' skin, friendly for the eyes. Good job, all involved!!

That was me. I used that nick in the past when I was at work. I had a split personality, so to speak.
FXP7
awesome job once again fellow budds, well here we are again, ahhh, HOME!
Awai
nice work guys biggrin.gif

Awai.
DutchKid
It's good to have the old URL back biggrin.gif

Nice skin btw BM !
Shoe
Hey nice work ladys rolleyes.gif
Kilroy
Nice!! Good job Guys
Mr.Looney
Cool to see things moving along. Don't burn yourself out.

Thanks
Mr.Looney
Saint26
Made it.
Rogue Znowman
I like it.
It's cozy. cool.gif
hoioyske
I agree. Some of the best bunch of peeps on the net. Sure glad NFM has made it through these rough times.
Legendary
my god i almost died
spidermanx
Whoaaa Legendary, did you just get here!?

if so, Welcome back! biggrin.gif
Bearsland
Good to have you back Leg. Welcome Home mate. biggrin.gif
DutchKid
Welcome back Leg...I mentioned your name not too long ago biggrin.gif
purenkind
so glad to be here with everyone again! i've missed this place.
phish
welcome back!
i've waited for a long time.
cool to see you again.
Blakrain
YES! finally, what happened before, i totaly missed out on what happend !!!

huh.gif huh.gif

But as Sproutme said to me before i was probably drinking too much and missed it. smile.gif

Nice to be back home.
Pikaporeon
Im glad to see this place back, definatly. I was just starting to get active when it dissappeared
Blue_Muppet
welcome back guys smile.gif good to see you made it smile.gif
Morque Mainyu
nForums lives on? Wonderful! Will Krip730* be joining us?
Songi
who knows. guess we'll just have to see what happens
Blue_Muppet
Will Krip730* be joining us

from what we know mate, its unlikely. he has moved onwards and upwards, focusing on getting his real-life projects underway. i dont know if he will be popping in and out or not.
Voidrunner
Gaaah! Finally! It was out of pure boredom that I punched in the old adress and saw those fateful words pop up "Nforums.net is back!".
I thought this place was gone for good! What the hell happened???

Stupidly enough, I have forgotten for sure what username I used to have. It was either this one, or Voidrunner.

Damn, it's good to be back!!!
Blue_Muppet
welcome back mate smile.gif it was voidrunner, but we can live with this one smile.gif
Voidrunner
Hah, figures. I'm getting old, my memory is slipping smile.gif really cool to see all the same people again!
boxcrash
Yep it is nice to be backs.................

Finally got all moved into my new house, only thing that sucks is I have no net and might not, seems I cannot get any broadband where I live. mad.gif sad.gif
Bearsland
Hey boys, nice to see you back. biggrin.gif

Voidrunner, do you want your name changed so everyone knows who you are? If so, PM an Admin, I'm sure they can change it.

Box, I've been searching the 'net for you to tell you we were back.

Glad you're both here, Welcome Home. smile.gif

~Bear smile.gif
zoyoff
Nice....so nice to be back home.

Best regards,

ZoyOff
Voidrunner
You know, Bears, that's a good idea. Thanks!
Boxcrash! What's up! Move went ok?
boxcrash
Yeah move went really good.

Its a nice place so far, have some things to do but other than that its great. smile.gif
Thanks.
Blue_Muppet
welcome back boxcrash smile.gif good to see you round again mate smile.gif glad the move went well, xcept for the lack of bband...go satellite!!!! biggrin.gif
Boss429
WB mates
boxcrash
QUOTE (Blue_Muppet @ Mar 31 2004, 07:09 AM)
welcome back boxcrash smile.gif good to see you round again mate smile.gif glad the move went well, xcept for the lack of bband...go satellite!!!! biggrin.gif

Thanks all.

Not to get off topic....Yeah I want to go satellite, but there is one problem....they want to charge $579.00 for the equipment then $50 a month for the service, have a hard time choking up $600 up front.
captbics
Wow...it's great to see nforums back again and the familiar "faces". I missed this forum. Glad to be back.

captbics

Zone55555
Wow, I never though I'd see this place again, after all the quietness and mystery around Krip shutting down on with no notice last time I was here.

Hung around in the IRC channel for a week or so after, but nobody knew if anything was up... had to learn to find new places and fend for myself for a while without all you awesome folks.

Hopefully someone will remember me from the old days - I'll try to get a few posts under my belt before tossing in my membership upgrade request to get back to the level I was at before.

Regardless, nice to see the place back up again, and hope to catch up with folks from the old days! smile.gif
Haroc
I freaked out when this place went down last time and after a few months I used to check to see if it was alive again every few weeks when i was bored, and tonight i did it again and holy SH*T i was happy to see it back! Now to gain the rank back and keep it!

Good to be back... again.
Deepone
ah.. I typed the old address by accident and noticed that its back & running... nice =D but I hope I will still have time for school... hehe wink.gif
Bearsland
QUOTE (Deepone @ May 12 2004, 11:37 PM)
ah.. I typed the old address by accident and noticed that its back & running... nice =D but I hope I will still have time for school... hehe wink.gif

Nice to see you back Deepone. Welcome Home. biggrin.gif

One question though: are we really going to have to look at all that stuff in your sig? It's longer than that average post around here. tongue.gif
Deepone
thanks for the wellcome smile.gif fixed the sig now, just took the short route by copy-pasting it from the email-sig..
kingato
I never deleted the link on my favorites and last week I clicked on it: BANG!!! laugh.gif
Its back!!!. I signed up two years ago. I just want to say that this site help me tons. Judson, Firewiz, Forbin, and others I can't recall right now Thanks!!
MySoftware2
Come on in.... the water's fine
Blue_Muppet
welcome back guys, glad ya made it smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.