Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: I Robot
nForums.net > General > Entertainment
JuniorACT
SYNOPSIS

Will Smith stars in this action thriller suggested by the classic short story collection by Isaac Asimov, and brought to the big screen by dynamic and visionary director Alex Proyas ("Dark City," "The Crow"). In the year 2035, robots are an everyday household item, and everyone trusts them, except one, slightly paranoid detective (Smith) investigating what he alone believes is a crime perpetrated by a robot. The case leads him to discover a far more frightening threat to the human race. "I, ROBOT" uses a spectacular, state-of-the-art visual effects technique to bring a world of robots to life.

irobotmovie com
TWINE006
Looks like a strange movie. I must say however, that site is pimp. tongue.gif
captbics
The trailer I saw looks pretty interesting. A robot sci-fi horror flick...

captbics
spidermanx
I saw the Tailer when I went to see Kill Bill Vol. 2

it looked alot better than I expected, also I must admit I like will smith hes pretty damn hillarious
so I think it will be a pretty tight movie
kingato
For the people interested in this topic, there is a book by Rowland Samuel called "Men of Metal"
Deepone
*note to self: warp to future to see this immediatly*
*attemp failure* *reinitiating...*
damn that's something I would wish to see ! have readen all books from Asimov, truly a spectacular guy! and, more than "just" spectacular books. read those robot trilogies.. they truly have something in them. this writer's world is just - well, real. or sounds so real its hard to believe it wouldnt be so.
JuniorACT
I recommend to you a stories of robots called

Robot Stories

reported by Wired News
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.