Full Version: More artwork
nForums.net > Art & Design > Public Gallery
Rogue Znowman
These were done by me years ago.

Scud, the disposable assassin.
[broken link]

Bone. smile.gif
[broken link]

The Maxx. Not finished (obviously)... basically just done for coloring experience.
[broken link]
boxcrash
Whooo awesome........

I should have started here instead of at the other post, your ink and color is great. Sheesh, I love it, the style I know Bone, Maxx and Scud are someone elses design and creation, but it is great stuff.

500 stars. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

P.S. Are those crayon, crayons?? Or pencil crayons, like some nice soft Prismas?? Or pastels that don't smudge as much??? Never thought about actualy using some Crayolas, that might be the thing for me... biggrin.gif
Rogue Znowman
Yup. Good ol' Crayola PencilCrayons. biggrin.gif
Streetwise
The artwork keeps getting better in nfm. Keep it up all of you artists!
Rogue Znowman
Most of the stuff I've just posted was done 5-10 years ago.
I used to draw ALL the time. Now, I barely have time to sleep. Wasn't being a kid/teenager awesome...?
Blue_Muppet
The MAXX!!!! man, i love that show... biggrin.gif

damn fine work RZ smile.gif
TWINE006
I'm loving that Scud pic. The color and overall drawing is so clean and sharp. Awesome. Bone and Maxx are pretty cool too. Nice work, RZ. smile.gif
dInferno
Dude, Scud is my fav! MORE! MORE!

Got any new stuf?
Rogue Znowman
Glad you guys like. Very flattering.

New stuff?
Unfortunately not. Seems life got in the way. School, job, another job, squeeze in a social life... and my life filled up pretty quick.

I'd really like to get back into it though. Whenever I've had spare time, I useally spend it here in front of my computer. Disgusting, I know. Internet is the biggest time-waster that mankind has ever invented.

When it comes to art stuff now, I've concentrated more on what I can do with my computer graphics. Maybe it's time I returned to the drawing board for a while (heh... bad punn).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.