Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Damn x-g/f
nForums.net > General > Whatcha Got Bitch!
dInferno
I was gone all day today, so when I get back home there is like 8 messages from my x-g/f. In one she tells me she was in a bad reck, and need to talk. I try calling her at her house, but she wasn't home. So I called her cell.

When she answers I ask if she is ok, what happend, and if there is anything I can do. She tells me what happend, and then guess what! She f'n blows me off. She's like "I'm at target, I can't talk right now. I'll call you back later". And does she call back? NO!!

Don't f'n call me and say you need to talk and then blow me off when I call you.

And what else pisses me off is that she was probably only calling me 'cause her new b/f was at work or something. What am I, a fill in friend?

Well, that's my rant for the day.
Messenger
Understand how you feel ... my ex and I had remained friends and still slept together casually. I had been talking to her on the phone during the afternoon and it was all good, but on the way home I was in a car accident. I was a little knocked about but generally ok, so turned down the offer of an ambulance and I called her to see if she'd come down and give me a lift home from the accident scene. The conversation went like this.
Me: Hey Leena, it's me ... I've just been in a car accident
Her: You OK?
Me: I'm a bit knocked about, bit of whiplash, but no major injuries. My car's not in good shape. It's just been towed away so can I get you to come and give me a lift home?
Her: I've just got in bed and comfortable .....
Me: ohmy.gif .... so ... can I get a lift or what?
Her: I'm in my pyjamas ....
Me: CLICK (I hung-up!)

I haven't spoken to her since! mad.gif
Streetwise
You must be good in bed messenger, coz as I see it she wanted you for a good f**k, no more, no less biggrin.gif
Puff on This
QUOTE (Streetwise @ May 5 2004, 07:15 AM)
You must be good in bed messenger, coz as I see it she wanted you for a good f**k, no more, no less biggrin.gif

that is what I'm talking about. Man Up, Jimmy up the Giddy up.

Definition-
Eternity: The time between when you cum, and she leaves.
Streetwise
Definition-
Eternity: The time between when you cum, and she leaves.

Now that's my kind of language!!
Messenger
QUOTE (Streetwise @ May 5 2004, 03:15 PM)

Which I would have given the bitch if she gave me a lift home! laugh.gif

Oh, and I try my best .... which I hear is a little better than some.. ROFL!!
Puff on This
remember don't get caught up, and fall in love with a girl that will treat you like shit. biggrin.gif Remember to wear a jimmy wink.gif
Maggietobias
Sounds like she was entertaining.

Maggietobias
dInferno
Always wear a jimmy wink.gif

Don't want something from some one night stand.
Back2goode
Why does it seem like this forum is all about whining and bitching? Lame.
Streetwise
This forum IS for bitching. But there are lots of other foums on the board which have nothing to do with bitching aren't there?
Back2goode
I dont quite understand why some simple topics of discussion are here, just because of the possibility of it getting heated. If i remember correctly, the initial purpose of this forum was not for whining, but for flame wars.......
seyedaddy
QUOTE (Back2goode @ Jun 28 2004, 02:36 AM)
I dont quite understand why some simple topics of discussion are here, just because of the possibility of it getting heated. If i remember correctly, the initial purpose of this forum was not for whining, but for flame wars.......

start one. id love to see a good flame...
Back2goode
with who? the only person i know on here is Awai, and he already knows he's retarded tongue.gif
Songi
this form is for people to bitch, to whin, to have flame wars. everything here is well within its limits.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.