Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Matrix Revolutions
nForums.net > General > Entertainment
JuniorACT
Do you see this Movie on DVD, i think (or just my imagination?) but think was so cuted at the original time, andi can see this movie in some partes ot the story so fast and can aprecciate the scenes, well

Just can say, to you finally see in home the all set of Story Movie called "Matrix"

Wait for yours comments

JuniorACT mad.gif
Messenger
WTF?! huh.gif
Are you trying to ask if we've seen Revolutions on DVD and do we think they'll bring out a boxed set? blink.gif
Haroc
i THINK he is saying that the DVD has cut scenes, and with the DVD he can watch some scenes again because they go by so fast, and a boxset, well, they will have one out soon enough, like most things it takes a while
JuniorACT
Sorry to all, i dont speak and talk so well the English, i will try to write better in the future

And like Haroc Say its correct!!

What do you think about it?

unsure.gif

JuniorACT
Haroc
It didnt live up to my expectations, was the only one of the 3 i didnt see in the cinema, 1 and 2 were the best of the lot. It just ends way to weird.
Messenger
QUOTE (JuniorACT @ May 11 2004, 02:30 AM)
Sorry to all, i dont speak and talk so well the English, i will try to write better in the future

And like Haroc Say its correct!!

What do you think about it?

unsure.gif

JuniorACT

It's all good! biggrin.gif Just thought you'd had a few beers before posting biggrin.gif

The box set will be released shortly and will contain additional bonuses wink.gif

But I must say I was very annoyed with the 3rd movie - I thought it was an insult to the first two mad.gif
PimpScourge
2 and 3 are one movie split in two. And both sucked!
Bdn
I have never seen the third.. Which is slack I guess but meh.

The second one was alright cool fight scenes I seemed to loose intrest in them after the second though.
TWINE006
I thought the 3rd was pretty good. The Zion dock battle was my fav part. I thought the end-fight was pretty gay though... I was expecting something more epic and breathtaking... I probably liked the first one the most now that I think about it, followed by the 3rd one, and with Reloaded in last place (dunno why I didn't like it too much). I think they just set themselves for a future sequel with the kind of iffy-ending however (though they claim it's only a trilogy).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.