Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Small business Software?
nForums.net > Support > Software
dInferno
I'm starting to do some freelance work, and I need to get a good program to keep track of clients, jobs, estimates, invoices, and stuff like that.

I was thinking of getting Quickbooks, but I don't know anything about this stuff. Can anyone give me some pointers?
Saint26
Quickbooks is a good choice.
amc
I have been using Quickbooks for over 4 years now. I tried Simply Accounting, MYOB, and quicken, but none of them compare to the simplicity and functionality of Quickbooks. You wont be dissapointed.
Awai
i'm sold - cheers lads. smile.gif

Awai.
Streetwise
Interesting. This is "my" dept. actually (I work in the financial dept) so it's interesting to know what packet is popular in the US for small and middel businesses (the ones for big businesses are world known, of course. We use Oracle Financials which is also American). If I'm not mistaken Sage is the most popular in the UK for S&M businesses and in Holland it is Exact. But Exact is not known outside Holland.
Awai
sage is very popular over here but its a usability nightmare to begin with when as a small company you just need to log your incomings, outgoings and invoices.

Awai.
DutchKid
Exact is a piece of crap....I worked with it at school and I totaly hate it!
Streetwise
Exact is a piece of crap

That's right but Davilex makes the biggest shit available in the Dutch market so what choice have you got sad.gif
dInferno
i'm sold - cheers lads.

Same here. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.