Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Semi Logo
nForums.net > Art & Design > Public Gallery
^ATOMIC^
What do you gusy think of my semi logo design ??

user posted image

of course without the shit fdown the bottom
^ATOMIC^
or if u think you can maek me one do so tongue.gif
Messenger
'tis a bit "plain" - not really to your usual standards
^ATOMIC^
lol i know but i was thnking minamal this is not like a logo logo but something for buisnes card or something logo coming soon i'll be posting here for coments
Blue_Muppet
i think your on the right track, but it could use a little touch up.

my thought are:

1. Orange is your colour, and it looks good on black. but that doesnt mean you are limited to those two colours. try for a cleaner look by reducing the image saturation of the two colours, and try adding mroe, or even white?

2. the box looks like a PS/illustrator stamp. if you use a containing area like that, try for straight keylines, and really fine.

3. people naturally read left to right. right to left, esp with capitals on every word, makes it tough for the eye to follow, and the mind tends to wander then.

4. id use a lighter, proper arrow. PS has great custom arrows.

5. you got the web address wrong.

man, im sorry to pick at it like this. you really are on the right idea, you've just got to tweak a little and you'll suddenly be presented with a range of uses for this.

^ATOMIC^
QUOTE (Blue_Muppet @ May 18 2004, 02:50 PM)
i think your on the right track, but it could use a little touch up.

my thought are:

1. Orange is your colour, and it looks good on black. but that doesnt mean you are limited to those two colours. try for a cleaner look by reducing the image saturation of the two colours, and try adding mroe, or even white?

2. the box looks like a PS/illustrator stamp. if you use a containing area like that, try for straight keylines, and really fine.

3. people naturally read left to right. right to left, esp with capitals on every word, makes it tough for the eye to follow, and the mind tends to wander then.

4. id use a lighter, proper arrow. PS has great custom arrows.

5. you got the web address wrong.

man, im sorry to pick at it like this. you really are on the right idea, you've just got to tweak a little and you'll suddenly be presented with a range of uses for this.

thx bm don't be sorry you pick at it that is why i post it here becasue i know that people like you give me the feedback i need to continue doing what i love to do and if no one gives you consructive critasisum then how will you improve or make things beter. If only more people would give the ammount of feedback that you do it could make the world of diference to how people look at what they have done and see the fine details that you haev picked at. Now time to fix it up abit and get working on a new layout i started one yesterday saved it then deleted it ebcasue it was crap. So i've gotta sit down and start doing some stuff and teh i'll post it here like i always do for some constructive criasisum and ideas. From more people hopefuly but thx again for you commets bm
artzelda
I am not an artist and so don't take my comments to seriously. But as a layman it doesn't do to much for me. It comes across as blah. I think it needs more pizazz but i don't know what to suggest. Maybe more color some geometric design.
boxcrash
I like where you are going and how you are thinking on this one, but something is not right.

It is good not to always fill space, but it is how and with what you do it.
I think maybe a subtle balance somewhere, maybe in the middle, nothing harsh it could even be some faded image, multi layed, filtered something ghosted and fading into nothing to one side or something

Black and orange really are not good clean emptyness items or tools for displaying a professional or even a monochromatic look.

Like BM said it does look rushed and not very uniform.

I would loose the freehand looking squigglies too.

It is good and I am feeling what I believe you are trying to do.
I have a feeling that this(the image displayed) is not what you are after either.

Just my opinion, but keep the ideas and creativeness flowing. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.