Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Harry Potter 3
nForums.net > General > Entertainment
JuniorACT
Well, Harry Potter arrive to London Premiere yesterday and the premiere in NY city last week and to méxico next June 4; i have a great expectations to this third edition, and just a director like Cuarón (Mexican citizen) great director;
Too bad like time and the age of their actors in this movies been so old to the fourth editión, well, Emma Watson is not a little girl anymore, is just a good looking teenager and i think will be so beauty in a few years! and gorgeous?

well, when you can see this movie, please post your comments!!

Thanks

JuniorACT

ph34r.gif
spidermanx
saw it the day it came out, I ended up taking my little(9) brother...

...since my friends were apparently too "mature" and "grow-up" to go see it with me tongue.gif

I personaly liked it better than the 1st and 2nd, I really did enjoy the new Directors
choice of making this film a bit more "dark", personaly I thought movie 1 and 2
were great, but they were made for children. This director has made things a tad
bit more Adult like.

The only real problem I had with the movie is the actor who played dumbledorf(sp?)
but I guess it couldnt be helped since the other actor passed away unsure.gif

If I were to have to rate it, I would give this film a:

9.5 / 10
Saint26
Loved it.
dInferno
Havn't see it yet, but I will as soon as I can. Loved the first two, so I hope I like this one.
TWINE006
Haven't seen any of them. The first one just looked kind of lame to me on the previews so I never bothered. All the people I knew that saw them claim they were all good... maybe I should make a trip to Blockbuster...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.