Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Velvet Revolver
nForums.net > General > Entertainment
PimpScourge
Forget about GnR! This band kicks ass. Nice to hear some real rock&roll being released to the market.
Back2goode
Dunno, all i can think when i listen to them is STP, but a little harder. I liked some of STP's more mellow songs myself.
spidermanx
this is like the ultimate band, for reals, Stone Temple Pilots + Guns n' Roses = OMG!

I just wish I was going to KROQ's(southern California #1 Radio station) Wiennie
Roast

the line-up is: Bad Religion, Velvet Revolver, The Strokes, The Hives,
Yellowcard, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Cypress Hill, New Found Glory, Story of the Year,
Modest Mouse, The Killers, Hoobastank
with special appearances by: The Beastie Boys

my fav band(Bad Religion) and Velvet Revolver alone would rock my world, they're
all some pretty good bands, minus "story of the year", since the lameness with
Godsmack I hate them.(more than i did before wink.gif )

if you havnt heard of them, your missing out tongue.gif
Taggard
ack!

THEY ARE TOO OLD NOW!

OK... So I saw the cure recently. They are old, but sound somewhat ok. The vocals of Velvet Revolver are on par with listening to a crow attacking my cat. I don't even have a cat anymore, but that is the only comparison I can come up with. I really enjoy good music. I have plenty GnR and STP. You would never hear a peep out of my mouth talking trash about either of the groups. They just should have called it quits after the talent died with age some. My grandpa doesn't do geology anymore... Why? Because he retired when he felt his skills were being impaired by his age. Now he still works, but just not in a field that he is no longer skilled. I suggest Velvet Revolver follow in my grandpa's footsteps.

<This is not an attack on anyone's music taste. Please keep your own opinions, because I do not aim to take those away. I just am voicing my own individual opinion>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.