Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: J-Lo Married
nForums.net > General > Whatcha Got Bitch!
artzelda
Hear the news. J-Lo dumped by Affleck, suddenly got married to Enrique Iglesius (hope its spelled right). Who gives a shit. Why all this attention to one of the Hollywood bitches.. I am not bitching, just saying who cares. Let her marry anyone and as many times as she wants, but why all this attention. Ok, maybe I am bitching. But not a real bitch just frustration at all the attention these undserving people get.
captbics
Uhhhh...according to my paper, she really married Marc Anthony, not Enrique. Not that I give a sh*t either. But damn, she usually looks good at the Oscars and such. Hope she gets her sh*t together. Gotta be tough to be in the public eye...

captbics
TWINE006
I'm pretty sure it was Marc Anthony she married. Hasn't she been divorced 3 times now? That's ridiculous enough... but I have to agreee. I don't understand why the stars of Hollywood are given so much attention... they are people just like us... why are their personal lives so important?
Audiyoda
I've never figured out what J-Lo get's so much attention. Since when does she have a lick of talent? Okay, she's got a nice @$$, but nothing else - she can't sing herself out of a wet paper sack, she can't act to save her life, and she's really not that attractive.
mcelb1200
who's j-lo anyways? Drew Barrymore, now that's what I'm talking about!
Blue_Muppet
meh, she's a no-talent, stuck-up, ugly bitch. who gives a fuck who's cock she's sucking now to try and boost her career?

i say fuck her, and agree with artzelda, let her screw around all she likes, and stop fuckin reporting it...

This is a ranting thread though, so:

MOVED
amourdevin
Married and pregnant is what they are reporting now.
Deepone
maybe that's why she needed to marry so soon ? biggrin.gif
hoioyske
Bet it will soon be "Married, Pregnant, and soon to be Divorced". I give it a year.
TWINE006
QUOTE (hoioyske @ Jun 9 2004, 10:19 AM)
I give it a year.

More like 2 months, knowing how idiotic those that live in the spotlight of fame are.
artzelda
Yeah, they think their s==t doesn't stink.
mcelb1200
QUOTE (artzelda @ Jun 10 2004, 06:41 AM)

...Do celebrities s%#t ? I thought that was only for the common folk huh.gif
hoioyske
You may think they dont shit cause they have some many people kissing their asses, it doesnt have time to drop in the toilet!
Deepone
lol, that just might be true.. just imagining that.. ugh, I like them even less tongue.gif
Messenger
QUOTE (mcelb1200 @ Jun 11 2004, 02:20 AM)
QUOTE (artzelda @ Jun 10 2004, 06:41 AM)

...Do celebrities s%#t ? I thought that was only for the common folk huh.gif

When they join the Church of Scientology, and small capsule is installed in their bowel. So they don't actually have to take the time out from lunching/partying/primping to sit on a toilet to shit - they just have the doctors empty the capsule when they're in for their monthly nip & tuck biggrin.gif
artzelda
Hoioyske, that is a GREAT LINE. I am going to use it.
hoioyske
Hey, I have a Trademark patent on that line. LOL I wonder what some of the stars would think of that.
BobTheFrog
dry.gif

Scientology...?

See this...

hxxp://www.lisamcpherson.org/

That says it for me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.